Luke Anliker, PA-CPhysician Assistant
Luke Anliker, PA-C is a board-certified physician assistant licensed to practice medicine in the state of Illinois. He holds a bachelor’s degree in Biology from Bradley University in Peoria, IL. He then went on to receive his Master of Medical Science in Physician Assistant Studies from Midwestern University in Downers Grove, IL. Luke joined Hinsdale Orthopaedics in 2017 as a physician assistant for Dr. Justin LaReau.
Luke conducts physical exams, orders and interprets tests, and performs inpatient rounds. He assists Dr. LaReau in both the operating room and the clinic to treat orthopedic joint problems using surgical and nonsurgical options.
- M.M.S., Midwestern University, Downers Grove, IL
- B.S., Bradley University, Peoria, IL
- Staff PA, Hinsdale Orthopaedics
- Privileges at Adventist Hinsdale Hospital, Adventist La Grange Hospital, Advocate Good Samaritan, Elmhurst Hospital, Salt Creek Surgery Center
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)